View Single Post
Old
  (#32)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-04-2020, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markjames View Post
You might be right. Letís find out by changing the name of the cup from mosconi to a dead european cueist that hated nineball and never played the game, maybe joe davis from snooker and billiards fame or some other rail nurse expert, make jump shots a requirement, all races are to three, the shot clock is only ten seconds, and everyone in the audience must drink at least one bourbon one scotch and one beer. And if that doesnít bring life into a dead sport well i just donít know what else to do.

Donít worry, no one will ever put me in charge of marketing.
Lol. Don't forget to make the players chug a 40oz beer after every game - this is a match i could get into