View Single Post
Old
  (#34)
Scrunge19
Registered
Scrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond reputeScrunge19 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-04-2020, 10:42 AM

Yeah them photoshopping out sponsors images on the Bergman/Gorst pictures was really unprofessional. And replacing the Cuetec logo on Gorst's shirt with a Predator one takes it even further. How they thought that was an acceptable thing to do just blows my mind.

On a totally unrelated note, did anyone see the announcement that Matchroom renewed their partnership with Predator? I've taken the liberty to include the official announcement photo below.

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things i have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no rep, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Last edited by Scrunge19; 08-04-2020 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Grammar