View Single Post
Old
  (#31)
dr_dave
Instructional Author
dr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-04-2020, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_dave View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_dave View Post
FYI, I just posted a new video demonstrating a score-based version of the Runout Drill System (RDS), consisting of a set of 16 break-and-run challenges of increasing levels of difficulty. In the scored version of RDS (RDS 100), you run through one rack at each level, starting with 100 points and deducting points left on the table after each miss or foul. Check it out:

As always, I look forward to your feedback, comments, questions, complaints, and requests. I also hope you decide to enter the Challenge and try to beat my 77.

Good luck,
Dave
There are only 4 entries so far. Let's see some AZB'ers showing us their stuff. It might be very easy to win some of the prizes. Again, it doesn't cost anything to enter.
FYI, the top 3 scores and a random lottery draw winner all get to choose from any of the following the prize offerings:

"Got English?" T-shirt

Billiard University (BU) 3-DVD Instructional Video set

BU Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate of Pool diploma (with submittal of BU Exam I and Exam II videos)

Good luck,
Dave

Last edited by dr_dave; 08-04-2020 at 12:02 PM.