View Single Post
Old
  (#36)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member
Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
08-04-2020, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
Yep.

Five months from now, sitting in an arena shoulder to shoulder with thousand of fans, all yelling and cheering at the top of their lungs.

Just where I want to be in the middle of this pandemic.

Lou Figueroa
I'll bet we have fans in the basketball or baseball seats before that. Not saying it's right. 4 months from now we might have a better view and make a more informed decision then about fans.

Im ok with or without fans-Everyone knows "This year is different" and it is not likely to permanently mar the event from a lack of fans due to "an act of God".

I remember when the baseball players went on strike and half? a season was lost. "Half" the fans said they would never watch a baseball game again because the players were thoughtless creeps and they had a point unlike this situation. The stands were packed the following year and ever since.

Whether it is played without fans or not played at all, the first year it is back to normal, it will be sold out.

Last edited by Nostroke; 08-04-2020 at 03:25 PM.