View Single Post
Old
  (#37)
skogstokig
AzB Silver Member
skogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-04-2020, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
Yep.

Five months from now, sitting in an arena shoulder to shoulder with thousand of fans, all yelling and cheering at the top of their lungs.

Just where I want to be in the middle of this pandemic.

Lou Figueroa
five months from now we might have a vaccine, or herd immunity.

anyway, i don't think MC would be the same without a crowd and the pressure it brings. if the teams just match up in an empty arena i think europe wins easily, no doubt. you see, with a proper MC crowd other things come in play. that's why being an excellent pool player doesn't always equal being able to fade the MC pressure, like kaci and kazakis has shown.. and sky for that matter - not the very best player in the world, but one of the best mosconi pressure players ever

i hope there will be a proper MC, and if i know mr hearn right he will try to make it happen with a crowd. maybe only fans with antibodies (or a majority)? i know atleast one who is going and is done with the covid crap