View Single Post
Old
  (#40)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-04-2020, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skogstokig View Post
five months from now we might have a vaccine, or herd immunity.

anyway, i don't think MC would be the same without a crowd and the pressure it brings. if the teams just match up in an empty arena i think europe wins easily, no doubt. you see, with a proper MC crowd other things come in play. that's why being an excellent pool player doesn't always equal being able to fade the MC pressure, like kaci and kazakis has shown.. and sky for that matter - not the very best player in the world, but one of the best mosconi pressure players ever

i hope there will be a proper MC, and if i know mr hearn right he will try to make it happen with a crowd. maybe only fans with antibodies (or a majority)? i know atleast one who is going and is done with the covid crap

In five months we're going to have squadoush.

Maybe, by early next year, there will be something you'll be willing to have injected into your arm that hasn't killed off an army of monkeys. AND THEN you'll have to wait in line to get the vaccine. So maybe, by April, May, June, they will have produced enough vials to hold the vaccine and enough syringes to inject it, and you'll eventually get on the list to get it during a visit to your primary care physician.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited by lfigueroa; 08-04-2020 at 05:59 PM.