View Single Post
Old
  (#14)
one stroke
AzB Silver Member
one stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-04-2020, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trob View Post
What was wrong with the ending?
Nothing really , it was a battle of the fittest in the end , Brett has won multiple titles , I thought earlier Joe was going to win but as Brett was getting close , I thought it reminded me of when he won the Planet Pool grand finale,, and sent him a message flash back ...which he didn't get ,, and said on the stream he's going to double dip for the win ,,it was just one of those things where the stars aligned and a great win for him ,,
Brett is highly talented and in my opinion a underachiever first time I met him he broke and ran a 4 pack with lights off , he could have won much more if he didn't have a full plate with job and family,
It's truly a feel good story to me and many others I hope he feeds off it