View Single Post
Old
  (#26)
evergruven
AzB Silver Member

evergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-05-2020, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrctherake View Post
I understand agree some pool is better than no pool.

Having said that, I doubt I will be buying the stream.

I love to watch both play, but the reason I love to watch both are taken away on a bar box.

At their level, the congestion of a bar box is diminished to a point. On the other hand, the baby box levels the field on accuracy.

Don't know how Justin kicks nowadays, but Dennis was a beast in safety play on big tables. IMO, the bar box takes some of that away.

Most bar box players don't like or want to agree to any of that. They also don't play on anything bigger than a 7' table with league cut pocket....in general that is.

In the end, like you said, bar box pool is better than no pool....not by much though.
yo jeff! was just thinking about you hombre..good to see you here
dennis vs. justin is a nice matchup..
I prefer big table pool too but the 'box makes it a closer score, I think
I could even see justin taking it..should be interesting

A billiard table is that richest of metaphors,
by turns a theatre, an altar, touchstone, gauntlet,
ritual ground, a gunfighter's high noon, a refuge,
a verdant landscape for balls to scatter and rest in meaningful synchronicity,
a classroom, a karma dance, mirror of moods, a guide and trusted friend...

-- from grissim's "billiards"