View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
Matt_24
AzB Silver Member
Matt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

04-06-2005, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmaran01
I'll correct my spelling now - 'falvours' should be flavours.
Oh man.....the movies could be unlimited.

How about "Reyes"? Dirt poor. Sleeping on pool tables. The natural gift that developed so quickly, bringing him to the states and all over the world to be the Champion that he still is today. That would be a great movie.

How about "Buddy Hall"? All of the action matches, booze, action matches, drugs, action matches, women, action matches, food, religion, tournament wins,...just generally EXCITING stuff.

You know we can't leave out "Grady Mathews". Read his book...that says enough.

And yes, I agree. A movie titled "The Pearl" would be a definite crowd pleaser. The temper, the fiascos, the championship play, the 9 pack for what should have been a million, etc, etc. That would make for a very good movie.

Maybe if this one with Kid Delicious takes off, those kinds of opportunities will arise...and begin placing the American pool world on the map again, as well as inspiring the kind of sponsorship we need.

"I used to bet my own but it gave me ulcers." - John Schmidt, 2008