Thread: Pool Wars
View Single Post
Old
  (#8)
bfdlad
T-Wheels
bfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-23-2009, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunzby View Post
I just received my copy today. Since Jay was out of town I ordered a copy off of Amazon from Freddy the Beard. First of all I have to say that Mr. Beard got this book shipped to me faster than any package I can ever remember ordering from anywhere. I ordered the book Friday night and got it Monday afternoon.....amazing.

So far it's a great read. I haven't sat down to read a book in years (thousands of newspapers and magazines, but no non-instructional books), but I have read half this book already. The only reason why I put it down was if I wanted to have something to read tomorrow I couldn't hog it all down today.

The last time I remember really sitting down to read a book was well over a decade ago. They were mainly history books as fiction never has been able to keep my attention outside of a few choice books (Underground Empire being one of them).

Great book Jay!! I could easily sit down and read the entire book in one sitting without having a thought of doing something else even if it was twice the length.
I could not agree more. I would try and not read it all at once so I could go back and read some more later. It is a great book, if you have not ordered it yet I think you should you will enjoy it.