Thread: Pool Wars
View Single Post
Old
  (#15)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

06-23-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert View Post
Thanks buddy. It is comments like this that make me want to write more books. I really wanted to do Playing With Fire with Bobby "Cotton" Leblanc but we haven't been able to work out the details as yet. His story is similar to mine only a little more sinister with a very motley cast of characters. Cotton was one of the favorite poolplayers of the mob guys in the 60's and 70's. He was also a top speed road man.

That would be one hell of a book, "Cotton" is a good friend of mine and heard some of his road stories, some pool, and some other spots he was in over the years, man what a book that would be. with Cottons tails and Jays writing that would be amazing.

OG member of the Lock Society members or OG-LS;

Just call me Fat-Lock

im getting old and sloppy....