Thread: gambling
View Single Post
Steve Liked Gambling
Old
  (#31)
JerseyBill
AzB Silver Member
JerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Steve Liked Gambling - 02-25-2010, 10:35 AM

Being one of his best friends I Know he liked to gamble. Four Seasons pool room which he owned he could often be found playing Mike Sica or one of the local players either one pocket, nineball, straight pool, three cushion, banks, one handed or any other game you can name. They didn't have a snooker table so he had to go a few miles to play.
He gave Hawaiian Brian the 7 , he played Grady Matthews nineball, one pocket and snooker. He played Buddy Hall in Detroit for a thousand or two nineball and WON! I could go on and on. Someone is confusing him with one of the champions that would go to a tournament and stay in his room the whole time so that he wouldn't be put in a position to play. Steve came out of his room, he'd play anyone when he was in his prime.
WHAT he didn't do often was HUSTLE. He didn't like to go around and hustle people for money, BUT he'd play anyone that he bumped into and just about anywhere. I could tell you twenty stories , but he's gone and they are stories.
In case anyone is trying to defame him because he didn't gamble, let me know, I'll try and arrange a game with he and you!