Thread: gambling
View Single Post
Old
  (#35)
accdealer
AzB Silver Member
accdealer has a reputation beyond reputeaccdealer has a reputation beyond reputeaccdealer has a reputation beyond reputeaccdealer has a reputation beyond reputeaccdealer has a reputation beyond reputeaccdealer has a reputation beyond reputeaccdealer has a reputation beyond reputeaccdealer has a reputation beyond reputeaccdealer has a reputation beyond reputeaccdealer has a reputation beyond reputeaccdealer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-08-2013, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdavis9771 View Post
Gambling for money is a totally diferent mentality than tournament playing. I know many gamblers that looked as if they could beat the best in the world. But when they play tournaments they just don't get the job done. There are some exceptions but percentage wise the tourney players come out on top. Just as when the tourney players try to gamble they dont fair as well. It is just a different mentallity.
efren is definitely more of a tournament player than a cash player.

oh wait, I think I have that backwards, definitely a better cash player than tournament player.

also, mike sigel, nick varner, allen Hopkins, buddy hall and the list goes on of players that you wouldn't want to be on the business end of in either a tournament or for the cheese