Thread: You're a pro?
View Single Post
Old
  (#17)
nine_ball6970
585 speed drunk
nine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond reputenine_ball6970 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-27-2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilleeCue View Post
The very good player was not as good as he thought he was.
He destroyed himself with his greed.
I seen it here locally sometimes ... people that just know they can beat you and always try the double or nothing trick. Sometimes it backfires and they pay double.
I dont need but one or two games to know when I am out skilled on a pool table and there is no shame in quitting with some money still in your pocket.
The local player was rated around 730 on Fargo so there aren't many unknown players who are capable of beating him. When the unknown showed his top gear, it was pretty clear at that point who the better player was.

Years later everyone knows who the unknown player at that time is. Beauty of the internet.