Thread: You're a pro?
View Single Post
Old
  (#18)
Get_A_Grip
Truth Will Set You Free
Get_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 562

07-27-2018, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_ball6970 View Post
The local player was rated around 730 on Fargo so there aren't many unknown players who are capable of beating him. When the unknown showed his top gear, it was pretty clear at that point who the better player was.

Years later everyone knows who the unknown player at that time is. Beauty of the internet.
My goal is to become the best in my area. I think a 700 Fargo will do it, since the best player right now is around a 650. A local player with a 730 was probably pretty comfortable that he wasn't going to get beat very easily. That would have been fun to watch the unknown beating him.

"The truth will set you free, after you've been beaten over the head with it until you accept it."