View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

01-11-2019, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentfromtoledo View Post
I am working at Racktime here in Toledo recovering their 13- Diamonds. I am using RKC250 for the first time. Here are my thoughts on the product:

1. Smell is totally tolerable.
2. It goes a VERY long way.
3. It works on top of Parabond M250 and Fastbond N10.
4. It holds as good as Fastbond N10(<<-- what I switched from )
5. It cures VERY consistent.
6. The can has a nice seal that says cut, I did not cut it out. I pried the seal out and resealed it with it, and capped it up when I was done.
7. I could use other products that are cheaper, but, I want to support Glen for all he has contributed to our industry and for the
100's of hours on the phone over the last 6 years.
I have officially switched all of my commercial installations and recovers to using RKC250. No more staples on bedcloths.
Ok, nice work Trent, but don't leave the cloth past the bottom of the slate glued to the plywood cross members, 1) it covers the levelers, 2) it's a waste of glue, 3) you'll never be able to lift the slate off in the event you need to for a service call...unless you first cut the slate free from being held down by the cloth glued to the plywood frame members.

With practice, you should get about 30 7ft recoveries out of a gallon.