View Single Post
Old
  (#14)
Dave38
theemperorhasnoclotheson
Dave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond reputeDave38 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-13-2019, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Bye View Post
On 314/3 too?
Have not had to do a 314-3 yet. Just the pre-cats, and cats, and the 2s. The material I use is one that, I have been told, predator used at one point...and as I have been told, they never had issues with it, like the other materials they have used with cracking/splitting. They like to buy the rights to everything they use in their cues, so it all comes under them, and the Isoplast brand is too large for that. It is an industrial level material that is used a lot in the medical field and is used in place of steel in a lot of cases for nozzles, etc. as it is that strong but doesn't cause static sparks. VERY light weight, but stronger than what predator uses now.
Dave