View Single Post
Old
  (#15)
Kim Bye
AzB Silver Member
Kim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-13-2019, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave38 View Post
Have not had to do a 314-3 yet. Just the pre-cats, and cats, and the 2s. The material I use is one that, I have been told, predator used at one point...and as I have been told, they never had issues with it, like the other materials they have used with cracking/splitting. They like to buy the rights to everything they use in their cues, so it all comes under them, and the Isoplast brand is too large for that. It is an industrial level material that is used a lot in the medical field and is used in place of steel in a lot of cases for nozzles, etc. as it is that strong but doesn't cause static sparks. VERY light weight, but stronger than what predator uses now.
Dave
Yeah Proprietary stuff is annoying...!
Isoplast is a family of materials, do you know wich one you have?

Cold silence
has a tendency
to atrophy any
sense of compassion