View Single Post
Old
  (#26)
BC21
Poolology

BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-22-2019, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie dog View Post
That looks like a great stroke. Was this after you have worked with the device? There is a guy with this device on the Main Thread asking about his results.
This was after a few dozen shots, working on staying down after the shot and working on that slight pause before the final stroke. The other parameters were already showing good from the start. Having slacked off over the last couple of years on how often I play, I developed a bad habit of rushing shots and rushing from one shot to the next. This little gadget allowed me to get a good feel for my timing. Now I'm back in tune with a more timed shot process and more consistency. It's a great boost to confidence when you run a couple of racks then check the app and see every shot in the green on every parameter. That's what makes the thing so beneficial -- immediate, real-time feedback.

The "Follow Through" isn't how far you follow through with the stroke. It measures the acceleration of the cue during follow through, and that's what gives a good result.

POOLOLOGY
Brian Crist

Last edited by BC21; 01-22-2019 at 03:00 PM.