Antique Brunswick Shipping Tube-Rare Collector Item

POOL--TIME

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have an Antique Brunswick Shipping Tube for sale, haven't found a date on it or any of the literature yet, but the address on one pamphlet is 623 S Wabash Ave, Chicago IL. which was their headquarters from 1913-1964, so I can tell it is pre-1964. Appears to be leather wrapped, pretty good shape, have 2 pieces or literature included as well as the shipping label that was put on it to ship is still partially readable.

Accepting offers via PM only. Thank you.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,323
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,324
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,302

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
318   0   0
I have an Antique Brunswick Shipping Tube for sale, haven't found a date on it or any of the literature yet, but the address on one pamphlet is 623 S Wabash Ave, Chicago IL. which was their headquarters from 1913-1964, so I can tell it is pre-1964. Appears to be leather wrapped, pretty good shape, have 2 pieces or literature included as well as the shipping label that was put on it to ship is still partially readable.

Accepting offers via PM only. Thank you.

is there a for sale price or is this more like an auction?

cool item.

best,
brian kc

POOL--TIME

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
burnswick collectors

this is in great shape for its age I have no idea on a value so make me some offers

POOL--TIME

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Don't pass on this rare piece if Brunswick history

Not many of these around much less for sale. Don't let this chance to own a rare piece get away

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
318   0   0
You were made aware of the 48 hour bumping rule for which you apologized.

But you are continuing to break this rule.

The reason for the rule is so that all members will have an equally fair chance to show what they have for sale before being bumped off of the first page or two.

best,
brian kc

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
I sent Keiith a PM, yesterday, But, if you sent him a message, BE PATIENT!!

He has a lot going on and will eventually get back to you, it just might take a while, like a week.

Mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Very nice transaction. The items (all three of them), were EXACTLY as described.
And the shipping speed was Indy 500 fast!

Thanks again,

Will Prout