Meucci Carbon Pro question....?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On the Meucci FB forum some guy said a friend had/has a CP that had "chipping"(his description) in it. He did not post photos, just said that a few months in the shaft showed this chipping in it. My question is: do these have a clear coat? I'm trying to figure out exactly what this might be. CF is hard stuff and just playing with it, even tapping balls, won't nick/chip it. Thanx

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No photos, no chipping. It's the internet. Remember? I have 2 Meucci Carbon Pro shafts that I use. The construction and finish is exemplary. I have sold my Revo shafts (with exception of my BK Rush) and my Cuetec shafts, all good quality, but they just don't play as well as the Meucci. The Meucci has a more natural feel to them. If any carbon shaft has chipping, it was severely abused.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No photos, no chipping. It's the internet. Remember? I have 2 Meucci Carbon Pro shafts that I use. The construction and finish is exemplary. I have sold my Revo shafts (with exception of my BK Rush) and my Cuetec shafts, all good quality, but they just don't play as well as the Meucci. The Meucci has a more natural feel to them. If any carbon shaft has chipping, it was severely abused.

" Are you using the Meucci CF on meucci-
or other cue????
THANKS
I just got a cue tec- really seems good on a 5/16 14 piloted steel joint Joss

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
" Are you using the Meucci CF on meucci-
or other cue????
THANKS
I just got a cue tec- really seems good on a 5/16 14 piloted steel joint Joss

My first Meucci Carbon Pro (11.75") I got in Uniloc for a Predator butt that I had. I liked the shaft so much I ordered a Meucci BMC model cue with a 3/8-10 joint and another 11.75"Carbon Pro shaft.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The op on YT didn't have pics. I feel the way you do. It had to have been treated really bad to damage it.