New iOS 14.1 Scorer App - FREE

Mosens

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The FREE 14.1 Scorer for iOS has been released.

Ultra easy to use but with all the features you'd expect. Convenient way to keep an accurate score of your matches on your iPad/iPhone.

It's a lot like our Android version but improved with complete, nicely formatted match stats, the ability to save your completed matches into your match history and more...

From Mosens LLC, the developers of the QMD3 and QMDLite.

A link to the app is available from the Downloads page of www.cue-md.com, or search the Apple App Store for '14.1 Scorer'.

Hope you like it!

Attachments

• 14.1 Scorer for iOS.jpg
    14.1 Scorer for iOS.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 275

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ultra easy to use but with all the features you'd expect. Convenient way to keep an accurate score of your matches on your iPad/iPhone.

It's a lot like our Android version but improved with complete, nicely formatted match stats, the ability to save your completed matches into your match history and more...

A link to the app is available from the Downloads page of www.cue-md.com, or search the Apple App Store for '14.1 Scorer'.

Hope you like it!

Thanks. downloaded app.
Will put it to use next Monday April 2nd.

How do I get rid of Rich and Dennis. When I enter my name and my partners name and then exit the app. Then open the app again Rich and Dennis names appear rather than my name and my partners name. I have to re-enter my name again and my partners name again.
Maybe I missed something.

John

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member

Hope you like it!

This is the best app for Android users. I have been using it for a couple of years now. Would love to see an end game button added as currently you now have to end the game on a safety or miss which alters the stats ever so slightly. Regardless this is still the best 14.1 app in existence.
Thanks for creating it.

Kevin

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
nevermind i just found it on itunes...lol my bad, i'll try it tonight during my 14.1 league

Mosens

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
When you leave a match in progress (to answer a phone, browse internet, etc.) iOS saves the match in it's current state and resumes it at that point when you start the app again. If you restart your iPhone/IPad it'll begin with Rich and Dennis (organizers of Alsip's RedShoes Wednesday Straight Pool league) again. The New Match button lets you setup a new match, fill in the names and start/end scores and press OK and you're ready to start your new match.

P.S. John Lavin owns RedShoes and is one of the finest persons you'll ever meet (though he does run a pool hall, is a great player/ref and has some strong opinions :smile:). John can actually play one-pocket without falling asleep (usually).

Thanks. downloaded app.
Will put it to use next Monday April 2nd.

How do I get rid of Rich and Dennis. When I enter my name and my partners name and then exit the app. Then open the app again Rich and Dennis names appear rather than my name and my partners name. I have to re-enter my name again and my partners name again.
Maybe I missed something.

John

Last edited:

Mosens

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
We have an 'End Match' button in the iOS app. It appears when a player is on their potential last rack. We'll add this to the Android app when we have a few more changes to deal with.

This is the best app for Android users. I have been using it for a couple of years now. Would love to see an end game button added as currently you now have to end the game on a safety or miss which alters the stats ever so slightly. Regardless this is still the best 14.1 app in existence.
Thanks for creating it.

Kevin

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
We have an 'End Match' button in the iOS app. It appears when a player is on their potential last rack. We'll add this to the Android app when we have a few more changes to deal with.

I often times have the program crap out on me when I try to email the stats to myself and our league director. Not every time but more times than not lately. Do you have any idea why this might be happening?

I am leaving now for my match tonight and will still continue to use the app as I love being able to record my stats.

Please post on AZ when you have an updated version for Android users so I know when it is available.

Thanks again.

Kevin

crazysnake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Used this last night during a match. Very good. It was simple and fairly easy to understand (using Android). You could improve it if you wanted to but it works great just as it is. Thank you!

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Mosens

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I often times have the program crap out on me when I try to email the stats to myself and our league director. Not every time but more times than not lately. Do you have any idea why this might be happening?

I am leaving now for my match tonight and will still continue to use the app as I love being able to record my stats.

Please post on AZ when you have an updated version for Android users so I know when it is available.

Thanks again.

Kevin

Had a few others mention an occasional problem e-mailing. We haven't been able to duplicate it yet so it's tricky to figure out, but we'll keep looking into it.

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
had a few others mention an occasional problem e-mailing. We haven't been able to duplicate it yet so it's tricky to figure out, but we'll keep looking into it.

i always make sure i am connected to wifi prior to trying to send it and i still have issues. Happened to me again last wednesday night after my match when i went to email it to my opponent. So frustrating.

Kevin

Mosens

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i always make sure i am connected to wifi prior to trying to send it and i still have issues. Happened to me again last wednesday night after my match when i went to email it to my opponent. So frustrating.

Kevin

When you try to e-mail match stats the app creates a PDF file of the stats, attaches the PDF to an e-mail and launches the standard e-mailer configured on your Android device so you can address and send.

The PDF files are kept in your device's internal storage Documents folder in a sub-folder named 'Mosens 14.1 Straight Pool Scorer'. If you look there you'll likely find your match's PDF file. Maybe (if you find it) you can try attaching the PDF and e-mail again?