Outdoor Pool Tables.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I know this is a novelty item, but, I have a client who is interested in one. Anyone have any experience?? So far I am leaning towards the Imperial brand. Any info/ shared experiences would be appreciated.

TFT

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know this is a novelty item, but, I have a client who is interested in one. Anyone have any experience?? So far I am leaning towards the Imperial brand. Any info/ shared experiences would be appreciated.

TFT
1d4f502071a93974e94941d933e336a4.jpg

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe a smidgen, lol
I have wanted an outdoor snooker table for a while(6x12 just isn't feasible for my space indoors), thought about pouring a concrete slab and putting a roof over it.

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Down here in west Texas an outdoor table would be interesting for sure, not only would you have to compensate for the usual throw, deflection etc, but the Kentucky windage would come into play on most days as well.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Down here in west Texas an outdoor table would be interesting for sure, not only would you have to compensate for the usual throw, deflection etc, but the Kentucky windage would come into play on most days as well.

I am thinking anyone who is interested in an outdoor table is not serious about pool and is looking for entertainment for kids or something like that!!

Trent

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member

TFT

I have sold and installed both the 7ft & 8ft outdoor tables from Imperial. They are not slate. They do not level up. Definitely for kids and people who don't play.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I have sold and installed both the 7ft & 8ft outdoor tables from Imperial. They are not slate. They do not level up. Definitely for kids and people who don't play.

Who would want to play on a table thats not level? It doesnt need to be off by very much to make it very noticable.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who would want to play on a table thats not level? It doesnt need to be off by very much to make it very noticable.

Is playing on an unlevel table better than playing on no table at all? Everyone probably would like the best they can afford, also I am sure kids and casual ball bangers could have a little fun on a slightly unlevel table.
Just my .02

akpooltable

Registered

TFT

I’ve installed a few in the last year, 7’ with single piece slate and sunbrella fabrics. Not the best play but it levels ok. The fabric is very tough to stretch, folds on both ends of the rail. Some design flaws. Table is from pooltables.com
37afb287651d77e66f71d083a46c1bc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I’ve installed a few in the last year, 7’ with single piece slate and sunbrella fabrics. Not the best play but it levels ok. The fabric is very tough to stretch, folds on both ends of the rail. Some design flaws. Table is from pooltables.com
37afb287651d77e66f71d083a46c1bc5.jpg

thanks for sharing! Is that slate? The Imperial versions I am looking at are not slate, the top comes totally pre assembled and covered already. I cant imagine that outdoor "felt" is fun to install!

TFT

akpooltable

Registered
thanks for sharing! Is that slate? The Imperial versions I am looking at are not slate, the top comes totally pre assembled and covered already. I cant imagine that outdoor "felt" is fun to install!

TFT

Yes, that is s slate top. Fabric is tough to install but nothing too crazy.

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if RoyalPro cloth could help make an indoor table play passable in the right outdoor conditions.

Pavlos Zachariadis on Facebook who installs it all over the world might have some impressions on that; he specializes in carom tables but might have done something outdoors.