Mr 600

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This whole gimmick was begun in the dark and still remains in the dark. Pure say so, only. Took a year and a half to finally produce a record to claim, rules be damn. Couldn't produce at American Straight Pool Championship, 2019. The video should have been voice synchronized prior to any attempt to break a world record. Had they done so, quest over, nothing to resolve. Nothing here, just innuendo, mine included.
Three percent.

Jury's still out.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's about what his profit might be if he can get a couple more believers. Who, in their right mind would pay anything for this video. He seems to play so great that he could just setup and turn out another superlative number, maybe 627, 628, 629, etc.... Maybe if he had warned the other players that he was just going to practice for a few hours and they could just forfeit their matches, he would have performed better last week. I believe he might have run 78 or so during one inning last week in real competition, where real records are set. Put that in your pipes, you might be able to smoke it too.

JS would run all over Mosconi.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
That's about what his profit might be if he can get a couple more believers. Who, in their right mind would pay anything for this video. He seems to play so great that he could just setup and turn out another superlative number, maybe 627, 628, 629, etc.... Maybe if he had warned the other players that he was just going to practice for a few hours and they could just forfeit their matches, he would have performed better last week. I believe he might have run 78 or so during one inning last week in real competition, where real records are set. Put that in your pipes, you might be able to smoke it too.

Your posts become more and more pathetic every day. It wasn't enough to simply have imaginary enemies and argue against things they never said, now you've moved on to these convoluted and irrational arguments about John's play in an event.

You can't be that dense. Why not just man up.and tell us why it's so important to you that the 626 didn't happen. Why are you so emotionally invested in this?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's not logical.

Give the most recent dribbles, he's GOT to be maintaining his position just to be argumentative.

Your posts become more and more pathetic every day. It wasn't enough to simply have imaginary enemies and argue against things they never said, now you've moved on to these convoluted and irrational arguments about John's play in an event.

You can't be that dense. Why not just man up.and tell us why it's so important to you that the 626 didn't happen. Why are you so emotionally invested in this?

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have said before that he is clearly capable of running more than Mosconi's record. However I find the circumstances exceedingly fishy and suspect. He had been live streaming for days in the weeks prior, then he comes out and announces he has found some "secret" and then wham the record is set (coveniently 100 balls more) and is only seen by 2 people but on tape. Supposedly verified by BCA, gets national coverage, etc...now a couple months or so later still no video.

Mosconis run was done in an exhibition and in the course of a regular game against an opponent and also one of the few times he actually tried for a high run. Witnessed by many people.

The "new" record is set during continuous practice, seen by 2 people, with video still not seen by anyone. Just seems super suspect to me.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
No need to hide anything. The truth will out eventually.

Another moon landing conspiracy?

4A4527DB-D576-48B9-9CEF-0AAA80FD878A.jpeg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
STFU! We all wanna see Petey's moment!

I see that SJM gave us his usual well done report of
the events.

I feel a PT experience is in order:)

Very cool you got to introduce Alex.

If you already did and I missed it please point me
in the right direction.

If this request is out of line feel free to tell
me to stfu;)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1) sword fight w/Zorro 2) pee into the wind 3) argue with superior intellects You're not impressing anyone with no facts to support your hypothesis.

Whereas the only 'fact' you can call upon is that you haven't seen it?

Hmmmmph. That's about as supportive as boxer shorts.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Read the plaque very carefully. Says nothing about 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous. He and they can call the practice session anything that they would like, just not 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous. Net even an assemblage of or the like to the true game condition, exhibition or otherwise. No one disputes that he may have run a record number of balls. Just not in regulation 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous which has rules to abide by. Matters not what a $10 plaque reads. Get real.

Chris Melling will be surprised, and perhaps a little hurt, that this method of playing 14.1
doesn’t mean anything to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWu3jGkZ-VA

On the other hand, I think he may realize that it means a lot to many people....
...so I don’t see him needing antidepressant pills just yet.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
... No one disputes that he may have run a record number of balls...

Have you really not read the accusations that the whole thing is fake?

Read the plaque very carefully. ..............Matters not what a $10 plaque reads.

Make up your mind, you are arguing with yourself again.

Get real.

Your cheese has slipped off your cracker so far it isn't even in the same zip code.

. Net even an assemblage of or the like to the true game condition, exhibition or otherwise....

That's barely an actual sentence but would you rather he just kept shooting after winning an exhibition match with the local favorite...you know like the guy who used to hold the record did? How does having someone sitting in a chair who already lost make it a legit record?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
No editing

He can damn sure cut out all the time between racks devoted to racking the balls and taking breaks etc. Nothing happens on the table then anyway. The single object ball and cue ball remain in the same position, so why not. Add some commentary and you're good to go. We get to see all the shots uninterrupted and he gets to makes some money off his achievement. I'd be okay with such a DVD (it would be way shorter) and if some others don't approve they don't have to buy it.

this is a oxymoron, cannot as u say cut out all the time - between racks - and again as u stated - get to see all the shots uninterrupted. But that was a nice try Jay. I will answer the question that u chose to not answer for ya Jay, I know u would not give away 10 large without seeing an un edited video that passes the geek squad - unless u got paid to do so. I know this guy and he is not below pulling a shady move to make a buck. If the video has been tampered with - the people will see and call em out on it - guaranteed.