Me and Grindz Matchup!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
There is no VBookie for this event as it was kind of last minute and I dont think Mike saw it in time.See you in less then 10 hours Grindz and we will see what your all about. :grin-square:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
If anyone wants to swing by and do some commentating that would be awesome,if not maybe I will have someone who is hanging at Kolbys take the horn. :)

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
So you will be streaming it today at Noon Phoenix Time? Sweet. I need another reason to not get any work done today.

This and the fact that my pool table is 8 feet from my desk and I left it last night on a 56 ball and counting run.

Last edited:

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lenny is still king of the AZ 8's

I want to congratulate Lenny again for the win. He is truly a gentleman and a great sport. It was a pleasure playing him (apart from the losing part of things) and it was a real grind.

Sorry to all those who were rooting for me that I let you down. I am pretty embarrassed at the way I played and for not being a true gentleman myself at the end. I think we both felt that we "had the nuts", and that is how it should be in a good match. Unfortunately mine fell off after I failed to convert in 1P :eek:

I will NEVER play rotation to 1000 points again. UGH!!

Justa.. I will see how to get you the vcash when I get a chance. Consider yourself v lucky....cuz you dodged a v bullet. :smile:

Later everyone...

Lenny...............you da man!!!!

td

SteveH

thats wat im talkin bout!
Silver Member
Tim,
It was fun to watch you play. You play well. Its always good to see a new face in the local pool scene. I will have the videos up shortly so you can check yourself out and see if you can get any pointers from watching your own game in action.

Lenny,
Nice job at the win. It was a close one in the 1 pocket nice come back in the last rack. You going to Groggys tomorrow? Ill be there.

Have a good one guys

SteveH

Last edited:

BigDogatLarge

Da pool gods are laughin'
Silver Member
I watched the matches from begining to end and it was great sitting with the locals and rooting for lenny and then for tim. I met some really nice guys and we cut up and acted the fool most of the time until towards the end of the 1p race then it was on. There was some real good play going on, on both sides. I had never seen such a game a 1p before and I want to thank all the guys for helping me to learn the game and what to watch for. I had a nice time and will be there for your DC on Saturday and Sunday. Anytime you stream a match let me know through PM. I'll be there.

Thanks again for all the fun and good pool. Good job lenny and tim.

Dwight

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Go Noles... lol

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched the whole match today too. It takes a lot to put yourself out there like that. Good job guys. Congrats on the win Lenny. I am glad I could get in the box for a while. I hope I did ok. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WOW THE WINDOW IS OPEN. LOL. BVal

BigDogatLarge

Da pool gods are laughin'
Silver Member
BVal said:
I watched the whole match today too. It takes a lot to put yourself out there like that. Good job guys. Congrats on the win Lenny. I am glad I could get in the box for a while. I hope I did ok. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WOW THE WINDOW IS OPEN. LOL. BVal

You did a fine job, even if you went hungry for the cause.
Wow, The window is open. lol

Dwight

Chucklez65

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I enjoyed watching the match myself...I had to leave during the middle of it and it sounds like the games were exciting towards the end.

Thanks for letting us watch you play Tim and Lenny. It was a pleasure.

Who's NEXT!!!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
grindz said:
I want to congratulate Lenny again for the win. He is truly a gentleman and a great sport. It was a pleasure playing him (apart from the losing part of things) and it was a real grind.

Sorry to all those who were rooting for me that I let you down. I am pretty embarrassed at the way I played and for not being a true gentleman myself at the end. I think we both felt that we "had the nuts", and that is how it should be in a good match. Unfortunately mine fell off after I failed to convert in 1P :eek:

I will NEVER play rotation to 1000 points again. UGH!!

Justa.. I will see how to get you the vcash when I get a chance. Consider yourself v lucky....cuz you dodged a v bullet. :smile:

Later everyone...

Lenny...............you da man!!!!

td
Tim it was a pleasure also and a real grind and your deserving of your nickname.I know you were upset losing and let it get the better of you and none of us likes losing when we had a shot to win.I was sick in the one pocket when we were winning on our breaks all the way until 3-3 and I am up 5-0 and lost on my break,then you got on the hill and breaking,the last 2 games might have been the best and the toughest the whole set.I look forward to playing you again and hopefully we play better next time,but atleast I learned Rotation the hard way. :embarrassed2:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
SteveH said:
Tim,
It was fun to watch you play. You play well. Its always good to see a new face in the local pool scene. I will have the videos up shortly so you can check yourself out and see if you can get any pointers from watching your own game in action.

Lenny,
Nice job at the win. It was a close one in the 1 pocket nice come back in the last rack. You going to Groggys tomorrow? Ill be there.

Have a good one guys

SteveH
Thanks Steve,I will probably stay home with the family and also on Friday as I will be streaming all weekend and wont be able to spend time with them. :smile:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Chucklez65 said:
I enjoyed watching the match myself...I had to leave during the middle of it and it sounds like the games were exciting towards the end.

Thanks for letting us watch you play Tim and Lenny. It was a pleasure.

Who's NEXT!!!
I think its either justabanger and bad company if they give me a call and want me to stream it,we have you and Steve,my friend Jay will play breaknrun whenever they are ready.So PM me,call me,send a smoke signal and lets get you guys in the box. :thumbup:

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
Great job "Grinding" out the win lenny. Sweet 2 railer to make it hill-hill in the 1 hole. Thanks for letting me hop in the box for a bit. My first time at it but Bval is a pro on the mic..........10-3 speed fo sho. Good luck with the stream at the DC this weekend. Gonna try to stop by saturday afternoon or sunday. Who's next for the "King of the 8's"

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Love you NEW Avatar FL, who designed it?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 70
I have next but lenny is really busy right now so it looks like I am just going to have to wait for a shot at the king I guess. Tim you and I can play for the vcash you owe me if you want.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Getnbzy said:
Great job "Grinding" out the win lenny. Sweet 2 railer to make it hill-hill in the 1 hole. Thanks for letting me hop in the box for a bit. My first time at it but Bval is a pro on the mic..........10-3 speed fo sho. Good luck with the stream at the DC this weekend. Gonna try to stop by saturday afternoon or sunday. Who's next for the "King of the 8's"
Thanks and he is deserving of the nickname Grindz for sure.Some said I should have lost the one pocket,they could be right as we were both winning on our breaks and at 3-3 it was my break and I was 5-0 up in the rack looking to make it 4-3 and instead lose the rack and he is on the hill and breaking but I prevailed.In the 8 ball we both played badly as we were both out of gas,the rotation and one hole took awhile,the 8 ball was over in less then an hour.Justabanger is next but I have about 4 matches people want to play before me and him do,dont want to hog the stream time. :grin-square: