Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,411
Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
I bought 10 tips (softs) when you ran your special. I've been playing the tip for a short while. I took the tip down just a lttle bit and though the "jury" is still out the preliminary review is this is a quality tip. Feels good. No "tics" or weird sounds. Holds chalk well and let's me go wide on the cue ball without miscueing. So far so good.

UndercuTT

Registered
I had a Kamikaze Brown soft installed on my regular player, and I'm very pleased after the first session of play with it. Initially, before hitting the first ball, I was a bit worried. Upon chalking the tip for the first time, every time I brushed the chalk over the tip, it felt hard, and there was a distinct clicking sound. This is my first layered tip, I've always used Triangle or LePro tips for many, many years. Even though this tip is rated as soft, it feels very firm to the touch. However, after the first hit, all apprehension quickly left. I was really surprised how well it played. My buddy and myself played 10 racks of 8 ball, and I never miscued not a single time. I even broke with it several times, with good success.

Time will tell how it holds up, but right now I'm loving it 😁