AZ Billiards T-Shirts

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
Here too on a couple t-shirts in 2Xl'. Personally - if they're cheap polo's probably not.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
No to the "COLAB". I would never wear anything that said hustlin on it... Nothing against the brand, I respect anyone who operates a pool related business. It is just not my style.

Trent from Toledo

madhatter44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you can have one made

Something like this?

Attachments

• 20190731_222955.jpg
    20190731_222955.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 408
  • 20190801_095315.jpg
    20190801_095315.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed on the opinions against co-branding.

Tshits for me, no polos.

Anybody think the polyester/ technical fabric is worth the extra couple bucks, vs traditional cotton ts? I do. No wrinkles, less staining...

jeremy8000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s the one I want

There's plenty of places you can get things printed pretty easily. I used this Amazon seller before on a whim to do a team T-shirt sample.

At $16 shipped for a full color print 2XL shirt, I wasn't expecting much - figured it'd be a really cheap, no-brand shirt, poor printing - but was surprised when it came in as a Hanes shirt with good quality printing that has held up very well.

As to the logo, are there any permissions needed from the fine folks running AZB?

pab

Center ball can do it all
Silver Member
That's a winner in my opinion, I'd buy one if that is the design.
I not to fond of the "hustlin" brand(nothing against them), but as others have noted not something I would wear personally.

AZBT.png

Ditto...

(meaningless text to meet the 10-character minimum)

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Ditto...

(meaningless text to meet the 10-character minimum)

few extra dots will do the trick

i actually like that shirt and would buy it, would be a good companion to my Texas Carom Club shirts