Shane VanBoening VS: Chang Jung Lin Tomorrow LIVE in Ft Worth Tx

pab

Center ball can do it all
Silver Member
I may have missed it, but your post indicates a start time of 5 PM Central. The PPV website states 7 PM Central. Which one should I plan on?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Any link to the PPV? Went back 15 pages and found nothing, didnt see anything in the streaming section either.
Thanks
Jason

pab

Silver Member
Any link to the PPV? Went back 15 pages and found nothing, didnt see anything in the streaming section either.
Thanks
Jason

It's in the OP, it just doesn't stand out real well.

sullyvisiontv.com

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not a fan of one to one long races to 50 or 1000 like this.
Tournaments are the way to go :)
Having said that, I will still tune in now and then to watch bits and pieces.
If win lose difference is 10 racks we are looking at 90 racks - at least 9 hours. Inhuman number of hours required to watch such long races.
Hard to call between these 2. Slight edge to SVB on home ground.
:D

I like the long matches because it lets the law of averages take over and generally gets rid of the lucky roll. People get on 5-10 game win streaks and it's over in a tournament, race to 50 and that doesn't happen.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I may have missed it, but your post indicates a start time of 5 PM Central. The PPV website states 7 PM Central. Which one should I plan on?

The ppv website says 7 pm in the stream-sales boxes, but 5 pm on the poster/graphic just below those boxes.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
5 pm Central now. The stream is just showing "not currently available" for me.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Somebody let us know when it starts. 8 pm Eastern start makes it a bit unattractive for me. All day i was waiting for 6 to tune in. Now im on hold

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, it's now after 5:30 pm Central time. Is it too early to conclude that they are not starting at 5 pm?

pab

Silver Member
Somebody let us know when it starts. 8 pm Eastern start makes it a bit unattractive for me. All day i was waiting for 6 to tune in. Now im on hold

Ditto - 8 PM EST sucks for me too, but I already paid the $20 for both days thinking it started at 6 PM EST.

No worries, I'm sure I'll get my money's worth. :smile:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I’m still confused about when it starts...:scratchhead:

65D2E398-5A5A-488A-A7D2-4024AC0CBE80.jpeg