View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via AIM to mikeyfrost  
05-05-2009, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardson View Post
Btw, noone wanted to side bet on athens, pet said his money was in action already. (strange) and there was noone there whos young and worth a million who wanted to bet anything either. we asked everyone in the joint if they wanted to bet on athens, and heard the crickets.

and jason says anytime you wanna post up a big set (aka more than $500)on the barbox with your champion hes ready. Or better yet maybe athens would like to go ahead and jump in the box with jamie on the bar table.

Im sure you'll let me know later.

Jake is pretty young and told me he would bet against anyone on Jason's side. The millionaire was the older fellow standing at the tablle behind you guys talking to Mike's wife. I wouldn't lie dude. No one came around Jake and I know that for a fact.

Athens has no interest in playing Jamie anything for obvious reasons and it has absolutely nothing to do with ability my friend because thats a pretty tight game too, but I like his side. I'm sure we can set something else up with Jason but all I wanna know is this. Up until yesterday they have never played more than $200/set. Now $500/set is too cheap and nitty right? That's not making good sense in my head. Anyways I don't want it to become Mike Vs. Your whole crew cuz it gets too personal and the same as I dont want a bunch of your money in my pocket I'd hope you dont want a bunch of mine, me and you are friends and I dont like the fact that I'm up on you as it is. We all need to take a step back and just chill out a couple days because last night you guys upset my girl which upsets me and so on.

See you at the pool room in like 2 and a half hours.

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon