View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via AIM to mikeyfrost  
05-05-2009, 01:12 PM

Since we are posting online, I sent you a text. Bring Jason or Jamie, don't even matter...play 10 ahead for $1000 on whatever size table you guys want to play on. I wouldn't like the big table after yesterday either if I was in your camp, lol Mike about has the nuts there. You know what though I don't think he's ever going to play that bad on a bar table again which is why you can bet on any table you want. No negotiations either. The game is 10 ahead for $1000 at 5PM today. I'm not raising the bet, lowering the bet, posting up sets or nothing that's what it is.

This is all getting out of control, call me crazy but strangely I love the odds.

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon