View Single Post
Old
  (#35)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via AIM to mikeyfrost  
05-06-2009, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike B. View Post
Neat how my name gets committed before I have actually committed. Sounds like a pretty good idea if it ever goes off, but for me to play I would like to be in at least 50% stroke, and since I haven't even picked up a pool cue in almost two weeks...

I would be more than happy to play this format in the fall though.
That was just an educated guess from Jason and I neither confirmed nor denied the statement. You told me how much stuff you have going on and planned as of late and that's cool with me. No pressure it's all still just an idea at this point. When it gets more serious we'll talk more.

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon