View Single Post
Old
  (#51)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via AIM to mikeyfrost  
05-06-2009, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike B. View Post
So, it's something that is probably not going to happen? I was under the impression that someone else had another 5 players lined up, or at least another 5 potential players...

Come on Bennett of course it will happen, right now is seed planting time, give it a couple days and let me work it. At this point it could literally happen because people just wanna see me lose and I'm OK with that. I'm building the DSM Mosconi Cup team and I'm the coach. I got skills kid.

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon