View Single Post
Old
  (#73)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via AIM to mikeyfrost  
05-07-2009, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike B. View Post
Someone must be on lunch break? Thanks for the update Mikey. I will be there shortly before 6:30 tonight, cues in tow (if I can find them), and even though I've only played 5 times since Waterloo in March, I should be ready for action after a 30 minute or so warmup.

I would like to get a side bet in on Mike and Jamie's match, so hopefully they won't start before 6:30.

Who are the other two players for the team match?

Someone named Randy and Mark, you would know better than I do.

You know I edited this post because I neglected to read that you said you only need 30 minutes to get in stroke, you're a silly man Mike

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon

Last edited by mikeyfrost; 05-07-2009 at 10:23 AM. Reason: 30 minutes Mike B.!