Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

BrownDawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where you at King? 34 pages of players speculating, chastising, making glue jokes and Trents spam. I'm disenchanted.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Where you at King? 34 pages of players speculating, chastising, making glue jokes and Trents spam. I'm disenchanted.

Obviously not very disenchanted.... Stop trying to continue that bull$hit in here.... Here is some more shameless self promotion:

Attachments

• charlotte centennial.jpg
    charlotte centennial.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 386

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Yes. The OP lied and RKC lives!! The internet is a wacky place... People ranted and raved in the main forum for months... The op tried to change the deal after deposit was made... The real crime is that jerimy chambers made the guy new rails for no charge....some graceful azbers donated to jerimy even further damaging more people drom the fraudulent post. Happy the mechanics forum has stopped all the drama for the most part!!

TFT

rsmith_1972

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hate jump in here, as I follow Glenn and all of the posts by you guys. I have never put my issues here but I can tell you from my personal experience lasting over 8 years with Glenn with no resolution,broken promises and funds lost. There are very few people that I have come to trust in this business and have lost faith in Glenn and his word. I have reach to go other ways but still out 2k to him and lack of follow-through.

I hate to have posted this but I know first hand of his business practices and word and lost faith in him.

Richard

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk