Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
If RKC is employed by them or associated in any way Diamond will move fast to sever any ties if they catch wind of this situation.

Not true at all. In fact, while having lunch with my Diamond rep about a month ago, I told him about the situation and he did not seem the least bit surprised or concerned. I am sure no one at Diamond gives a shit either. It has nothing to do with them.

To keep this all straight, not one person has defended RKC for taking the money and th rails, period.

We all know he is wrong. I may have had higher hopes/ expectations than most concerning RKC doing the right thing. I think this is because he even told me he was going to make it right... He has not done anything to make Johnny whole again.

Sad to see a guy end his AZB career like this. He made the decisions and it sucks that he does not care. It is a lesson I will never understand.

TFT

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Was glen officially an employee? Never that I know of. However, when he blackmailed Diamond into buyiing his truck and paying his insurance I think that both glen and Diamond would have found they were indeed in an employer/employee relationship had there ever been a lawsuit for something like a wreck involving glen.

I was involved in a case when there was a similar set-up. The court ruled there was indeed an employer/employee relationship regardless of what anyone claimed and both the "employee" and "employer" were found liable.

Hu
If he had crashed their truck or burnt down the Diamond factory sure it matters but if I stole my neighbor's lawn mower they wouldn't go after my employer.

Sent from the future.

Last edited:

lucky1974

Registered
Guess what I got. A nice comment and rep from trent from toledo. What a jack off. Keep sticking up for a thief. The company you keep days alot about you.

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
You leave us to imagine his justification.

Let’s see my first choice is, “I was gonna do it but he asked for it.”
I see how that works.:shrug:

None of it makes any sense. I don't even understand how anyone in business could have any justification for taking the rails and the cash, then doin nothing with them. I am done trying to understand it all.

TFT

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
You leave us to imagine his justification.

Let’s see my first choice is, “I was gonna do it but he asked for it.”
I see how that works.:shrug:

Or maybe, the deal breaker was; “He wouldn’t let me camp in his drive and have his ole lady cook for me and don’t forget destroy the bathroom, for a month or maybe two.”

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
As expected I got red rep #2 from Trent. So now I have three, all from table mechanics. And he out did the snake. Arrogant and obnoxious, the snake trained him well. Peas in a pod and all that.

Truth is I'm very lucky here in the mid Atlantic we have John Burns. He's professional, shows up on time, does the work at the quoted price and is a nice guy too.

John Burns is the man! Classic Billiard Services

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Damn still no sign? Hope everyone’s doing alright in these trying times. Just got in from a night of pool. It was on a bar table held up in the middle by a 2 ton jack and some boards �� It does some crazy things and I never even ran a rack of 9. I ran 7 once and shot the 9 dead center of the corner pocket and it came straight back at me lol.

Stay classy.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Childish red rep and PM's sent to me:

1.) You would NEVER talk to me like that in person. You are a total troll... Move on LOSER...
2.) AN ASS WHOOPIN is what you need.
3.) Ok you lil douche, I never threatened you. I said "AN ASS WHOOPIN is what you need. It was worded exactly like that because I would never threaten you. You are not just a douche, but, a liar as well.
4.) During such a hard time in human history, this is how you choose to spend your time? Talking shit on the internet hiding behind some made up screen name? You are a sad person. I will pray for you.
5.) You are a ****ing douche bag.
6.) You are full of hot air. Glenn has helped more mechanics than ANY individual in the pool table business.
7.) stirring the drama pot aint cool

until Hungarian started using my name in this again, AZHOUSEPRO deleted it.

Attachments

• crying little boy.jpg
    crying little boy.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Let's not get this thread deleted...but to whom are you referring?

Popcorn in the microwave...

Last edited:

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I'm not referring to anyone. Those are all the childish red reps and pm's sent to me. I've been pretty tolerant I must say.

1.) You would NEVER talk to me like that in person. You are a total troll... Move on LOSER...
2.) AN ASS WHOOPIN is what you need.
3.) Ok you lil douche, I never threatened you. I said "AN ASS WHOOPIN is what you need. It was worded exactly like that because I would never threaten you. You are not just a douche, but, a liar as well.
4.) During such a hard time in human history, this is how you choose to spend your time? Talking shit on the internet hiding behind some made up screen name? You are a sad person. I will pray for you.
5.) You are a ****ing douche bag.
6.) You are full of hot air. Glenn has helped more mechanics than ANY individual in the pool table business.
7.) stirring the drama pot aint cool

Let's not get this thread deleted...but to whom are you referring?

Popcorn in the microwave...

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I'm not referring to anyone. Those are all the childish red reps and pm's sent to me. I've been pretty tolerant I must say.

Ok, now I understand. I guess I missed why people are giving you a hard time. Pretty much everybody else criticized RKC for this too.

Chris

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If RKC is employed by them or associated in any way Diamond will move fast to sever any ties if they catch wind of this situation. As far as what Mark Griffin continues to own, I hadn't heard he sold out his portion of Diamond. Honestly, he'd be the last person you want to be on the bad side of in any way, shape, or form if you work in the billiards industry.

I seriously hope that is the greatest $5,000 of all time.

The best thing to do, is file a lawsuit on Diamond tables.

Yep it will not go far, but trust me, it will rattle changes.

Ken

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
glen took the rails

Didn't the OP send money AND his rails to RKC? He must know where he lives, correct?

The first post of the thread says glen took the rails. I assume he did just that, physically picked up the rails and hauled them off in his trailer.

As to involving Diamond as mentioned by another poster, these are Gold Crown rails, not Diamond. Pretty sure that Diamond was unaware of this deal and will certainly deny any involvement. They have been trying to get glen to focus entirely on Diamond work for years from what has been said. They certainly are not authorizing him to work on other brands or putting their name behind his other brand dealings.

Hu

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trent, I am I michigan and see your ads on craigslist all the time. I was going to call you for a Brunswick anniversary table. But after sticking up for rkc after all drama I will be looking elsewhere. So yes you will be losing a customer. I will accept your red rep as a badge of honor so please rep away. You sir are now lumped in the same boat as rkc, ya nut hugger.

Jerimy Chambers is the absolute best when it comes to restoring/rebuilding old Brunswick tables especially turn of the century tables but his Anniversary and Centennials are absolutely beautiful. If you're looking for an Anniversary, give him a call 708-574-9888

Last edited: