Earl vs. Shaw.... next at TS

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Holy Caca! 9-1 Earl. SVB vs. "Shore" in the losers bracket. Both already beaten by Earl. Shaping up to be a thriller finals.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
holy caca! 9-1 earl.
(
svb vs. "shore") in the losers bracket. Both already beaten by earl. Shaping up to be a thriller finals.

6A7D4D74-2BA7-46A2-9223-AC1776BFD5F2.png

—————-:)

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
So I’m watching this match on fb live. I can read the comments and like posts and do the emoji faces but I can’t comment. Does anyone know why? There is just no box to type anything. My android phone and iPad are the same.

I can’t wait to see earl play, I couldn’t get the match to work last night. I wanna see him in form

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I’m watching this match on fb live. I can read the comments and like posts and do the emoji faces but I can’t comment. Does anyone know why? There is just no box to type anything. My android phone and iPad are the same.

I can’t wait to see earl play, I couldn’t get the match to work last night. I wanna see him in form

Whats the FB link? EDIT: Nvm, I found it

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl played safe leading 2-0. Shaw tried to jump with full cue and fouled hitting the blocking ball. Next time Shaw got to the table he was down 7-0.

Without the jump cue it limits the game a little. Shaw could still win the tournament from the loss side but there no doubt the lack of a jump cue changes the game for the guys who rely on it.

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl played safe leading 2-0. Shaw tried to jump with full cue and fouled hitting the blocking ball. Next time Shaw got to the table he was down 7-0.

Without the jump cue it limits the game a little. Shaw could still win the tournament from the loss side but there no doubt the lack of a jump cue changes the game for the guys who rely on it.

Ummm Shaw has owned this tournament and so he doesnt 'rely' on the jump cue. The jump cue rule has been the same while Shaw has dominated.
Glad to see Earl has control over his inner demons. We will see how long that lasts.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
34 minutes, 9-1 Earl.

He looked as good as I've ever seen him play.

I know the commentator said 34 minutes, but it was actually 37½ (from lag to final ball).

[3¾ minutes-per-game average is fast enough. :eek:]

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
:wink:
Earl played safe leading 2-0. Shaw tried to jump with full cue and fouled hitting the blocking ball. Next time Shaw got to the table he was down 7-0. ...

Nah, he got to the table 3 more times before it was 7-0; even made a ball once.:)

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watch the shirt Earl...

I just had a night mare. Shaw called a foul on Earl for a piece of his mummy wrap coming loose a touching a ball.

Look out rail birds!

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, Shaw did take a break at one point.

Yup. Game 8 after Earl's dry break. Jayson came back from his timeout and ran out for his only game win.

[Yes, my elapsed times for matches include timeouts.]