Team CSI vs Team USA | Wed Nov 20 @ 5pm ET / 2pm PT

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, the 4 ball is the "new" pink color. The 5 ball is no longer orange, it's purple, just like the "old" 4 ball that needed, apparently, to be changed to pink because purple was hard to see on TV. Makes sense, right?

Yes they originally said they want to change the purple 4 ball to pink because it has hard to see on TV, now they have the 4 ball pink but made the 5ball purple? that doesn't make any sense at all.

Oh man, what were they thinking, orange was perfect, bring back the pool of the 90s please? the guys who are in charge today are destroying pool.

Those that were in charge in the 90s did it right.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes they originally said they want to change the purple 4 ball to pink because it has hard to see on TV, now they have the 4 ball pink but made the 5ball purple? that doesn't make any sense at all.

Oh man, what were they thinking, orange was perfect, bring back the pool of the 90s please? the guys who are in charge today are destroying pool.

Those that were in charge in the 90s did it right.[/QUOTE The funky tv colors were originally designed with standard resolution in mind. With HD they are no longer needed. I've watched HD matches with standard colored balls and you had no trouble telling one from another. This new set of Aramiths is horrible.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Emily Frazer is Tyler’s #1 Fan :D
Captain Karl calls his team Team Misfits.

Karl says pockets are 4 inches . Wow, I like tight pockets but 3.5 would be even better

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Vilmos FOLDED. Big-time. Choke-a-rama.

He was careless on the 7-ball....JJ said he should’ve went three rails after he got there.

I thought Oscar was careless also....soft draw to the side rail could’ve got him a dead on
combo on the six-goofiest looking 9-ball I ever saw...:rolleyes:

I never thought I’d say this.....but I wish Upstate Al had replaced JJ.....
....we would’ve got enough extra Rs to last us a month....:smile:

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
If they are using tight pockets, it's time wasted. The Mosconi Cup has always, and will always, bring us the loosest pockets of the year in pro pool.

Something about your picture of the three Ko brothers looks wrong.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Im watching 1min behind it helps but the sound
is still horrendous. Super fast, slow mo, skipping.

If I didn't want to see it so bad it would be unfkn
watchable. Table also looks incredibly slow.

I watched the replay at .75 speed and it was nice. A little echo sound but they talked about normal speed and the players didn’t appear to be in FFW lol.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If they are using tight pockets, it's time wasted. The Mosconi Cup has always, and will always, bring us the loosest pockets of the year in pro pool.

I thought Emily said on the stream that they were going to use the same set up at the Mosconi as here.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL
Matchroom just posted on FB that remaining matches postponed to tomorrow 11am PT
:p