Thread: Video of stroke
View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
One Pocket John
AzB Silver Member
One Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond reputeOne Pocket John has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-03-2012, 06:40 PM

Your eyes are not level. They are like this / The right eye is lower than the left eye. You need to keep them level.

You are clearly right eye dominent.

At the standing position keep your grip hand at your hip, turn (about 45 deg) until your grip hand feels as though it is in line with the shot, step forward with your left foot parallel with the shot line. If moving the left foot forward feels uncomfortable you may have tuned too far.

Other than that good shoot'in

John

One Pocket John
St. Louis, MO.

I don't play One Pocket as much as I use to, but when I do, I play at Cue & Cushion - Overland, MO.

In Memory of Dean Higgs and Harry Sims - gone but not forgotten and thank you.