View Single Post
Old
  (#57)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-21-2019, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBpool View Post
I do not pretend to be God and understand the feelings or intentions of anyone. Maybe he was. Maybe he wasn't. I do not know. There has been no public announcements of investigations and Ukraine got their aid.

To answer another question you posed, I do not think it is inappropriate to look into why millions of dollars were funneled to the son of the sitting VP for doing nothing. Biden running for president does not exempt him. Does it benefit Trump politically? of course. Is the timing suspect? of course. Is it impeachable, no.

The democrats have been Crying Wolf with this president since before he was elected. Its tiresome.
I don't think he should be impeached either.
Your timeline is a little skewed.
There did appear to be a pre-requisite for getting their aid restored ( investigating Bidens) and, yes, they got their aid, ( after the shit hit the fan), and yes, he did say "No QPQ" ( after the shit hit the fan), but, other than that your statements are accurate.

God bless each and every one of you