View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-22-2019, 07:35 AM

This finally explains why they proceeded with impeachment without any evidence. They were aware the IG has been investigating for 2 years and was coming to a close.

So, if they could some how muddy up Trump before the release of the report, they could spin it as partisan retribution against the dem intelligence community. Hell, even CNN is reporting an FBI agent has forged/altered documents for the FISA warrant. That tells me how bad this must be, that CNN has been telling you and all dems there was nothing to the Russian Collusion story of being fake or criminal, for years, and now they are trying to get ahead of it and reporting. WTF?

FYI, that's not good for the dems., just saying.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave