View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-18-2008, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Colenso
A couple of points:
Banning plastic bags would increase fuel prices, the same way banning sales of dog meat would increase the prices of meat.

Incorrect analogy. The question here, Colin, is what effect on the price of a DOG would banning the sale of dogmeat have.

Also, big deal if plastic doesn't decompose easily. 99.999% of the earth is rock and that doesn't decompose easily.

Yes, I've been to the great Plastic Mountains, and they are beautiful

Funny how the environazis, who have been taken over by the commies, pushed for the replacement of paper bags by plastic bags years ago.

Let's not forget the styrofoam cup and plate conspiracy

oh, and, plastic bags don' pose a big threat to sea animals. Do some googling and discover, shock horror, that that is another enviro BS campaign.

Tell that to the hundreds of Sea Otters, Dolphins and Manatees that get entangled in plastic bags and suffocate to death every year

FWIW: Plastic bags are one of the greatest convenience inventions in human history. They don't pollute my house. Only some government property. Maybe we ought to blame the governments who can't keep their property clean.

Probably even greater than the wheel

Colin
Colin, hope you know that while I totally disagree with you, my response is not intended to be disrespectful, hopefully only a little funny.

Jim