View Single Post
FS: Art Cantando Sneaky Pete
Old
  (#1)
mopower
Poked and Stroked
mopower has a reputation beyond reputemopower has a reputation beyond reputemopower has a reputation beyond reputemopower has a reputation beyond reputemopower has a reputation beyond reputemopower has a reputation beyond reputemopower has a reputation beyond reputemopower has a reputation beyond reputemopower has a reputation beyond reputemopower has a reputation beyond reputemopower has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

FS: Art Cantando Sneaky Pete - 04-03-2011, 03:31 PM

The Late Art Cantando made less than 100 cues ! This is 19.3OZ and 13mm tip with 5/16-14 pin. It is purpleheart also! Cue is straight and in excellent shape and hits so incredible!I won a tournament with this yesterday lol... this is by far the best cue I have ever hit with period! I am simply gonna use the funds from this sale to get a less "exotic" sneaky cue to bang around with! this thing is a MONSTER player for sure....

Here is a cue I sold recently on eBay and please ask the winner of the cue any questions you like! I have 100% eBay feedback.

GREAT LOOKING CUE AND WOULD BUY FROM HIM ANYTIME. Buyer: Member id bam_19012000 ( Feedback Score Of 406) Mar-24-11 05:37
Schon CX37 Pool Cue (Barely shot with) Xtra shaft (#200586757533)

PM me with an offer! (no lowballing please I know what she is worth) I ship UPS insured also! thx for looking at this great and rare cue! ships U.S. ONLY..

cue is beautiful...even with my crappy cell phone pics...

Sneaky Pete's FTW!

Pete's Owned
Meucci(junk)
Joss(2)
Pechauer(2)
Frey(shoulda kept)
Cantando
Predator

Last edited by mopower; 04-03-2011 at 04:49 PM.