FS: Art Cantando Sneaky Pete

mopower

Poked and Stroked
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Late Art Cantando made less than 100 cues ! This is 19.3OZ and 13mm tip with 5/16-14 pin. It is purpleheart also! Cue is straight and in excellent shape and hits so incredible!I won a tournament with this yesterday lol... this is by far the best cue I have ever hit with period! I am simply gonna use the funds from this sale to get a less "exotic" sneaky cue to bang around with! this thing is a MONSTER player for sure....

Here is a cue I sold recently on eBay and please ask the winner of the cue any questions you like! I have 100% eBay feedback.

GREAT LOOKING CUE AND WOULD BUY FROM HIM ANYTIME. Buyer: Member id bam_19012000 ( Feedback Score Of 406) Mar-24-11 05:37
Schon CX37 Pool Cue (Barely shot with) Xtra shaft (#200586757533)

PM me with an offer! (no lowballing please I know what she is worth) I ship UPS insured also! thx for looking at this great and rare cue! ships U.S. ONLY..

cue is beautiful...even with my crappy cell phone pics...

ac002w.jpg

Last edited:

balls2thawall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
if u know what cue is worth, how about just stating your buying price for this cue. not everyone knows a true value of an Cantaando. that way u get what u reallu want and you are not insulted on offers. just my 2 cents

mopower

Poked and Stroked
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
if u know what cue is worth, how about just stating your buying price for this cue. not everyone knows a true value of an Cantaando. that way u get what u reallu want and you are not insulted on offers. just my 2 cents

I wont be insulted by any "offers".... :D maybe im silly but If I sold the cue to someone on here like this i'd just like it to be private is all to their side!!! some people wheel and deal and trade alot and its more for the buyers/new owners interest! :thumbup:

you a marine I see! here is krunch he is a 85lb tough guy and likes to eat pool cues...lol

krunch.jpg

mopower

Poked and Stroked
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
all pms replied to! I work 3rd shift so I'll try and reply as much as possible!

mopower

Poked and Stroked
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
120.00 I'll pay shipping

thx but I have been offered waaaaaaaayyy more than that already :thumbup:

anyone who has already pm'd me an offer please resend it cause I accidentally deleted my pm's and dont remember your screen names.... :angry:

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Is that the Cornerstone Cantando? Specs matchup...the joint size that was on the site was a typo.

mopower

Poked and Stroked
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
sale pending! I have 2 transaction to make good on and will be shipping out both this week! I will pm both parties track number! :thumbup:

Cheese9

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the nicest sneaky's around...since u like my offering as well, maybe we can do a little biz? ;) what u lookin to get for the bulldog?