Thread: gambling
View Single Post
Old
  (#13)
Nostroke
AzB Gold Member
Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
08-16-2006, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert
I'm not saying Steve never gambled, but it was not his M.O. He had a lot of pride and wouldn't let anyone woof at him. I never say him play for high stakes or heard of it either. I don't know about his match with Shannon, but knowing Shannon, he might have tried to stir Steve up. And Steve might have gone for it. In a sitiuation like that, I would have bet on Steve. He had a lot of pride, and was a fierce competitor.
I was at West End (NJ) one night and Steve beat Frankie giving him the 6 in the tourney. Frankie barked and they played downstairs even after the tournament and Frankie got the cash but im not sure how much. Pretty lame story i know but but it's better than nothing...maybe.