View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-26-2018, 06:14 AM

Looks good to me also, the cue tip was pulled back before a second hit, that hesitation that may look like a double hit looks to be the cueball jumping up a bit before the follow takes. On a double hit the cueball would go faster forward and not have that pause where the spin takes grab of the cloth. Also in most double hit fouls with follow, the ceuball will be traveling at the same speed or faster than the object ball, and the object ball clearly leaves the frame well before the cueball.

Here is how you can tell in the video. look at the gap between the two balls, place your mouse on the edge of the cueball, then move it forward to just about the length of the gap. Keep it there and play the video. If the tip does not go past the cursor, it is a good hit. I'll tell you now that I did that, and it was a good hit.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Last edited by hang-the-9; 03-26-2018 at 06:17 AM.