No Deflection

nodeflection

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a joss cue with a 11.5ish mm maple regular end mass regular deflection shaft. It worked as well. Victory is mine. Playing great with no deflection is nice. I can see why everyone is trying to design a shaft to play this way.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a joss cue with a 11.5ish mm maple regular end mass regular deflection shaft. It worked as well. Victory is mine. Playing great with no deflection is nice. I can see why everyone is trying to design a shaft to play this way.

Lots of major tournaments coming up so you can show the world. :thumbup:

nodeflection

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So ALL the major LD shaft makers are full of s^&t and this nimrod nodefl. is right???? Seriously??? When you are proven to be 10000000000000% wrong, its time to stfu and crawl back into your mama's basement.

How about you clam down. My mom doesn't have a basement.

"The first biblical mention of Nimrod is in the Table of Nations. He is described as the son of Cush, grandson of Ham, and great-grandson of Noah; and as "a mighty one in the earth" and "a mighty hunter before the Lord"."

How have I been proven wrong? I know exactly what I am saying and exactly, how it seems, to be the last possible solution.

nodeflection

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Facts = Things that were shown to be correct
Not Facts = words without proof, especially those that counter all other known information

What you are probably doing is causing the cuebeall to curve back in line after it deflects with an off center and elevated hit. You are not actually making the shaft have no deflection, you are compensating for that deflection and are just confused about what you are actually doing. I see it all the time, people do something in 10 steps, but the result they want was achieved in step 3, they are just repeating other steps because at some point they did all that and it worked. But their knowledge of the topic was not enough to know the rest of the stuff was useless.

You masse the ball enough so it hits the target and think you invented some new method of cheating physics. That is the only thing you can possibly be doing that can exists in this universe under our physical laws. It is impossible to make a solid object react the way you say you are doing it without a system that can react faster than the interactions between those objects. Period. Video and tests, video and tests. Or this post is nothing but wasted space done by someone that likes to hear themselves talk.

Now if you said "I have a great way to compensate my aiming and shooting for deflection" that is a sane statement. Saying "I can make my cue not deflect the cueball" is something else.

I was being facetious.

I am not deflecting and swerving back.

I am not claiming to be cheating physics. I am using the physics that are already there.

I can make my cue not deflect the cue ball. Gimme a straight jacket.

nodeflection

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You've been thinking this way for so long it's too big to fail, in your own mind.

That's a beautiful house of cards. I hope the wind doesn't blow.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I recently started thinking this way, and am posting because it worked. This brick house is ready for a huff and a puff.

nodeflection

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one has a response for the exactitude of every shot as far as tip time on the ball? How many decimal places does it reach before we agree that tip time may never be the same for any two shots ever hit?

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Who is Steve.

Steve is the slightly racist and comical name given to white folks who look like narcotic officers/plain clothes on the streets of west Baltimore. If you have 3 or 4 clean cut county boys in a car you will often hear a loud chorus of “Steve! Steve! Steve!” And it will spread like wild fire, shutting down your action, whether it be nefarious or customertorial.

As far as tip contact time, it does seem unreasonable that all contacts would be the exact same time, but close enough as makes no anyhow. The idea that a longer contact time would somehow influence how the cue ball reacts, and even more delicious...influence how the object ball reacts when hit with this “over contacted” cue ball..this idea is creative thinking at its zenith. What’s zenith?

nodeflection

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve is the slightly racist and comical name given to white folks who look like narcotic officers/plain clothes on the streets of west Baltimore. If you have 3 or 4 clean cut county boys in a car you will often hear a loud chorus of “Steve! Steve! Steve!” And it will spread like wild fire, shutting down your action, whether it be nefarious or customertorial.

As far as tip contact time, it does seem unreasonable that all contacts would be the exact same time, but close enough as makes no anyhow. The idea that a longer contact time would somehow influence how the cue ball reacts, and even more delicious...influence how the object ball reacts when hit with this “over contacted” cue ball..this idea is creative thinking at its zenith. What’s zenith?

TY Steve I am then.

Zenith Pool, that will be the name of the publication. I will have to teach about 50 people I assume before I can have a great detailed explanation that will hold up over time to teach the masses. In fact if the people here don't get it I consider it my fault. I have more work to do not you all.