Filler blow job foul.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
You are right. The referee should have given a warning at the least. The next antic would be loss of game. Where was Michaela when we needed her?:D

Hu

Yep, a warning would have been appropriate. It would not have affected the play but helped to preserve the integrity of the game.

Michaela, ah yes. I remember her dealing with Earl. She is an example for all referees. They all need to just 'Woman Up'.:wink:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
:scratchhead:

Not sure what the fuss is all about....I blew an easy 9-ball once....
...my opponent was delighted..
...hell, the damn thing was closer to the pocket BEFORE I hit it...:angry:

maldito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Sigel did this in a match against Jeff Carter -- Carter Immediately called a foul but ref ruled against Carter -- it is on an Accustats tape

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
This isn’t a “Thank You For Your Input”

Mike Sigel did this in a match against Jeff Carter -- Carter Immediately called a foul but ref ruled against Carter -- it is on an Accustats tape

But sincerely thank you for the evidence!

I was trained as a catcher in Little League when I was 8. In 1960 our little league was 8-12 years old.(by Raymond J. Ellis) Ray was Marine Corp in WWII. He was blown off of 2 ships in the pacific. He pitched with either hand that was semi-pro level, where base commanders wagered significant money on a game.

Anyway, where was I? I was one of the best and was able to talk with the umpire. I could give him my input discreetly. Nothing personal.

My point? The Truth Matters.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member

That was funny. I remember Sigel saying something like, "What, do you think I'm trying to blow the ball into the pocket or something?"