please povide the links to the us open 9 ball stream

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would happily pay $20 to watch a pay-per-view. I refuse to provide card information for a subscription service with recurring billing.

In theory I should be able to cancel after the Open is over, but I've dealt with enough issues both for myself and helping others that it's a non-starter for me. You can forget to unsubscribe. You can continue to get billed after cancelling and have to call in or write repeated emails to customer support. You can call your bank and go through the charge back process. Or you can be asleep at the wheel, look back years later, and realize you pissed away hundreds of dollars.

Yes, it's on the consumer if they sign up, which is why I don't sign up. I don't want to take that on. I have enough to do in my life without committing myself to fight an unsubscribing battle.
I'm with you. I would gladly pay the $20 as a one time fee through PayPal, but I won't sigh up for a subscription.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why was Leyman standing on top of KO -just behind him on that 9 Ball miss? You could see it bothered him imho. I always hated that myself. Id rather have someone in my view then be standing right behind me.