Mid-West 9 Ball @ The Break Next Week....

OldHasBeen

Tom Ferry
Mid-West 9 Ball @ The Break *** NOW ***

The Break in Cahokia, IL (just across the river from St. Louis) is having another Mid-West 9 Ball tourney next weekend.
This is the place that everyone is talking about -
"ALL THE ACTION GOING ON IN ST. LOUIS RIGHT NOW".

If you play pool for money and you don't come here for ACTION - Don't ever complain about not being able to get a game again.

When this tourney is here it should be called - The Derby, Jr.

TY & GL

Last edited:

APA7

STRAIGHT POOL SUPERMAN
Silver Member
Does anybody get the impression that someone or some people are trying to steer action to bumfuk St. Louis? :eek:

Brian

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
APA7 said:
Does anybody get the impression that someone or some people are trying to steer action to bumfuk St. Louis? :eek:

Brian

Brian,
Yes. And I say BRAVO - the more action the better!

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
Tom- I'll be there playing! It seems like we have a mutual friend, Lance Chrisman (sp), plays well, B player I think!

See you there!
Zim

OldHasBeen

Tom Ferry
Action, Action, Action - + Great Steaks At The Break!

If your waiting for the ACTION to start at "The Break" - "YOUR LATE"!
It really started over 2 months ago but the tournament players & action got started last night. 2 major games were being played when I had to get some sleep. A couple of $10K+ sets are being discussed for tonight. I don't want to mention names here because - I don't think it's right or my business to do so, but the players involved would be recognized by everyone.
More important is the Rumor that they are going to fire up the grill and start cooking the Rib Eyes today (a day early).

TY & GL

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
APA7 said:

Brian

Some guy that uses the name 'APA7' and obviously sooo proud of his league handicap calls St. Louis bumfuk??? Better than dumfuk for playing in a useless league. Anyone know where this league champion is from...or maybe he will just tell us himself.

Teacherman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on down......play the tournament.......eat the steaks.......gamble a little.......meet OldHasBeen...........meetwatchez............christyd...........and maybe even the Teacherman.

Teacherman said:
Come on down......play the tournament.......eat the steaks.......gamble a little.......meet OldHasBeen...........meetwatchez............christyd...........and maybe even the Teacherman.

Hey, some guy was very mad that I was "kissing your nuts" and was asking for votes. They are asking to have me booted. (check the Jennifer Chen thread) So, in case I do not get to say bye, thank you very much. All the best to your business.

OldHasBeen

Tom Ferry
Great Steaks & More Action Than You Can Watch!

This Is Great - I feel like I'm in Johnston City again.
I'm having more fun than a 59 year OldHasBeen should be allowed to have. The biggest decisions to be made lately are do I : -
1. Play? Many good games to choose from. -
2. Watch? Many Hi$ games going on (all at once) by World Beaters.
3. Eat? Terry is saying the Rib Eyes are 1 LB. If they are only 1 LB, then I weigh at least 700 LBS.
& #4. When The Hell Am I Supposed To Sleep?

TY & GL

OldHasBeen

Tom Ferry
Doing Both Pretty Well So Far!

watchez said:
What are you back from??? Weighing the steaks or actually gonna do some GAMBLING?

Dear Mr. Watchez,

I am doing both pretty well so far!
Last night I entered 2 Mini Tourneys (that had all the top players)
And WON BOTH!
Last night (after playing and 5 or 6 AB products) A HUGH, SUCULENT, MOUTH WATERING, JUICY RIB EYE STEAK ENTERED MY BODY.

Watchez - I have come up with a NEW, SIMPLE system for my wagering on pool - I don't know why I haven't thought of it before - I just bet the opposite way your betting -
THIS WAY I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO THINK & STILL "GET THE NUTS"!

TY & GL

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
OldHasBeen said:
Last night (after playing and 5 or 6 AB products) A HUGH, SUCULENT, MOUTH WATERING, JUICY RIB EYE STEAK ENTERED MY BODY.

Speaking for myself, please do not post about the steak leaving ...

Dave, who will be interested in the real tourney results as well, and if they end up like the minis, will try to get OHB to change his screen name to comething more suitable ...

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
OldHasBeen said:
Dear Mr. Watchez,

Watchez - I have come up with a NEW, SIMPLE system for my wagering on pool - I don't know why I haven't thought of it before - I just bet the opposite way your betting -
THIS WAY I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO THINK & STILL "GET THE NUTS"!

TY & GL

It is so much sweeter winning when someone thinks they have THE NUTS. Just bring your bankroll oldtimer (if your wife will let you) & I will at least make sure I leave you enough money in your pockets for another steak.

Mr. Duff

Registered
whats happenin in stl? how many players? any action?

saw erik hjorleifson in kc on wed. did he make the trip?

Teacherman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On the ladies side, Paige Hester (my manager) is in the hot seat waiting to play Kristin Werner (a waitress of mine) or Julia Gabriel (a league player of mine) in the finals. Fiiiiiiiiiiine young players. I mean real fine. :D

Men had around 100 players. I left at midnight last night. Much pool left to play.

Names I saw.....Quinn, OldHasBeen, Friedenhofer (sp), Fargo, Wilson, Enlow, Barracks (sp), some guy from Canada, Terbrock, Cunningham, Raulston. Several others with faces unknown to me.

Last edited:

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Ladies...1st Julia Gabriel, 2nd Paige Hester, 3rd Kristin Werner

Men....1st Daniel (from Tulsa), 2nd Tony Fargo, 3rd Andy Friedenhofer, 4th Darren Everett.

Lots of action.

BTW...I took OldHasBeen up on his offer to bet the other way against me on a pool match and he changed his name to CRAWDAD. Seemed he had some excuse about the other guy drinkin all day....but I think that his wife still didn't let him leave the house with any money. I always wondered why I see OHB wearing shorts and now I have it figured out that his wife really does wear the pants in the family.

Ladies...1st Julia Gabriel, 2nd Paige Hester, 3rd Kristin Werner

Men....1st Daniel (from Tulsa), 2nd Tony Fargo, 3rd Andy Friedenhofer, 4th Darren Everett.

Lots of action.

BTW...I took OldHasBeen up on his offer to bet the other way against me on a pool match and he changed his name to CRAWDAD. Seemed he had some excuse about the other guy drinkin all day....but I think that his wife still didn't let him leave the house with any money. I always wondered why I see OHB wearing shorts and now I have it figured out that his wife really does wear the pants in the family.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Paul_Mottey_Szamboti_02.jpg
    Paul_Mottey_Szamboti_02.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 19