What's the password. . .

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Nincompoop!

Jay,
That's fantastic!

There's been 2,620,135+ posts here at AZB as I pen this. Several billion words. And that is the 1st time that "Nincompoop" has been used! I believe congratulations are in order!

That's an oldy but goody from "The 3 Stooges".

Thanks for the giggle!

gdc25

I call 'em like I see 'em
Silver Member
whatever it is i bet it doesnt require punctuation or the use of spell check

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't believe you would take the time to count all the posts but not search for the word.;)

It has appeared at least 16 times.

Jay,
That's fantastic!

There's been 2,620,135+ posts here at AZB as I pen this. Several billion words. And that is the 1st time that "Nincompoop" has been used! I believe congratulations are in order!

Thanks for the giggle!

ridinda9

AKA: Sandy Bagger
Silver Member
that's the beauty of the internet !

Jay,
That's fantastic!

Thanks for the giggle!

I can't believe you would take the time to count all the posts but not search for the word.;)

facts are not required to post here ! just make up your own statistics to suit your needs !

see : schofield , paul >2 many break threads w/o facts

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
i got into the scott frost thing and didn't realize the john schmidt threads were gone.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Yep, they were eaten by a goat, then sh!t over a cyberspace cliff...

Wow, we can say shit. I feel like a kid with rock and a window, and nobody's watching... I must be on the wrong site. What happened to the asterisks?

Chris

Last edited:

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
No password available. It means the posts were removed by the mods and now we can't see them.

The threads were actually moved to a mods-only forum. If they were completely deleted, the rep that we received in those threads would have vanished too. I'm still showing some rep from the threads in question, so they're still there somewhere, we just can't see them.

I've tried in the past to bribe the password out of Mr. Wilson...He's a tough nut to crack. (Maybe I just haven't made the offer sweet enough yet?)

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member

B-B,
You are RIGHT. I was WRONG.

The only explanation I have to offer is that seeing the word "nincompoop" in a post at AZB so shocked me that I took momentary leave of my senses. :D

I have to admit it....I peeked at the post count before adding that stat in there and neglected to do a search for "nincompoop". Proceedural error.

B-B, YOU have the makings of and an apparent talent for a successful career at
Snopes.com.!

Here's a link to help you along in your budding career.....
http://www.snopes.com/

PS-I you do decide to leave AZB in pursuit of this potentially lucrative career as a "Snopes" agent, tell 'em Terry sent ya! And bonvoyagee'!
:D

PSS-Seriously, you're smarter than me. I never dreamed of doing a search on "nincompoop". Never crossed my mind!
:D

PSSS-I sent you a dose of green rep to help reading all this seem not as bad!

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You left out

Mickey------ Way!
That is where the lawsuit started. You know the Mickey Way!!

Was it Disney charictors wasn't it?
Doe-Bambi
Mickey-......Mouse
Answerd
Doe.-....Knob you know the doe knob
Mickey-...WAY!
Brilliant yes.

Nick :)

Last edited: